Pages

Search blog and web

ideas on how to get out of a rut?

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I have a question and I need your ideas and opinions on this.

Lately I have been in a rut. Actually I can't remember a time when I was not in a rut. I started graduate school 2 1/2 years and since then I just feel like its same old same old. Nothing changes for me and my SO. Well actually we got engaged but our wedding is not till next year which might not even happen due to money/time issues. I just feel lousy all the time and not just at home but also at work. I am not spending as much time studying as I need to its showing. Even our relationship is in a rut. We barely spend anytime together and when we are together its not romantic or nice its just him doing his thing and me doing my thing. I can't remember the last time we both dressed up and went out.

Has anyone ever felt like they need a change? What can I do to get out of this state? I feel like I am drowning. I am depressed all the time.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment