Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being unreasonable?

  • Thread Starter

There's this guy who I was/am dating, we've been dating for about 6 months.

The issue I have is that he made out to me that I was this special person and he really liked me.. He basically made it seem that I was the only girl he was seeing and talking to in that way. I wouldn't have minded if I wasn't if he was honest with me about it, I just wouldn't have gotten attached to him or tried to not catch feelings for him.

I found out maybe around 2 months ago that there is another girl who he dates, I asked him about this and he said he would be honest with me about it. He told me that she is obsessed with him and that she is a really weird person, they've only been on 1 date, which resulted in him getting a blowjob off of her and he doesn't want anything to do with her but he's just trying to let her down gently. I was apparently the only one he was interested in and he doesn't want anything to do with her. That was fine like I gave him the chance to be honest with me and I thought he was.

I found out around a week ago that actually they are very 'close', they hang out once a week. I have been asked out by guys in this past 6 months and I have turned them all down because I'm only interested in him.

I feel quite hurt about it and I don't know if I'm even valid in feeling this way, so I haven't said anything to him about it, I've just been ignoring him trying to think of something to say to him.

People might say here well he hasn't done anything wrong as you're not official, but I feel like I've been cheated on honestly. I feel like he's been playing me, like why can't he just be honest with me about it? why make me like him and think I can trust him and spin me all this crap and lie to me about it.

I'm confused and I don't know what to do, if I should even say anything or cut him off? or carry on dating him. Idk.

Since I have been ignoring him I have gotten countless messages off of him asking me if I'm ok and he really wants to talk to me, countless missed calls, fb messages but I don't know what to say to him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment