Pages

Search blog and web

Met a nice girl, have I been too eager?

  • Thread Starter

I'm a university student in the UK who has just entered second year. Last year I had some health problems (Related to depression and anxiety) that left me in a rather introverted state with no confidence. However, having returned to university this year I feel like a completely new person and this newfound confidence and some bodybuilding at the gym has led to me gaining significantly more interest from the opposite sex. Anyway last Friday I went out to the union bar and met a girl, one if the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. We chatted and got along well and ended up kissing and dancing together most of the night, it was an incredibly intense experience and I felt like the chemistry between us was very much evident. At the end of the night we had intended to go home together, however she said to me 'Any other night but tonight I would', and she enthusiastically gave me her number. We began texting for a couple of days, but sadly she began to become unresponsi ve. I'm not willing to give up that easily; I want to express to her how much I want to take her out and get to know her, but I'm not sure how to do that considering shes become unresponsive, any advice on this situation would be greatly appreciated. I should also point out that I texted her so quickly on the advice of my female housemates, who unanimously felt it was the best thing to do despite my reservations.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment