Pages

Search blog and web

13 yr old got nose pierced

She had bought a friend an outfit, they bought matching outfits on her 13th birthday (in September) with her birthday money. The friend said she would pay her back by getting her nose pierced when friend gets her nose pierced on her birthday.

I heard them discussing this after they had gone shopping together to choose the matching outfits. I had said I would let her know, but hadn't said yes or no, but she knew I had some reservations about it.

Today, after school, they went and had it done. I asked my daughter why the mother hadn't gotten my consent before doing this. She said they pierced each other's noses and hadn't had it done somewhere. I don't know if she was saying it so I wouldn't be mad at the mom, or if that's the truth.

Anyway, husband threw absolute FIT over this. He says it's ****ty. I would never think of it as ****ty, but possibly a little rebellious. What do you all think? It's a tiny rhinestone piercing on the right side.

My problems with it are that it's a sign of rebellion (possibly), and that she didn't have my permission to do it.

He's blowing it WAY out of proportion saying it's ****ty.

Edit: I didn't expect that word to be bleeped. Can I say it as sleazy instead of the other "sl" word?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment