Pages

Search blog and web

My wife's fantasies

Hello, i am hoping you all might be able to help me with a question. My wife and I have been married for 26 years. We've had or ups and downs but we work hard to try and make things work. I have always been fairly open with her regarding my sexual wants and fantasies. She is fairly accommodating and seems to enjoy sex with me. But recently I read that most women have fantasies that they rarely share, even with their spouse. I asked my wife if she had any fantasies that she has not shared with me and she indicated that she did. I asked her if she would share them with me as I would very much like to help fulfill them to whatever extent I can and within the rules of our marriage. But since I've asked she doesn't seem to want to share them. I have asked a few times and at times when it was appropriate but she does not refuse to tell me but she also won't share any part of them. We do role play and I know many of her likes as well but her fantasies s eem to be of limits.

The reason i am here asking is because I wonder if something from our past is part of her fantasy and why she does not want to share. She had an affair many years ago and I worry that her not wanting to tell me about her fantasies is because it includes her old lover or because it includes other people that she fears might hurt or anger me in having that type of fantasy. I've tried to assure her that if that is the case I wouldn't be mad or hurt.

So here is my question........ can any women here offer me insight as to why she is being so private about it and can anyone here offer any advice as how to make her comfortable enough to share them with me?

THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment