Pages

Search blog and web

Did some things right, but mostly did it all wrong

I really wish I found this place sooner

My wife started her emotional affair back in March, it's been long and extremely painful, and she has supposedly stopped talking to the guy, but there is absolutely no way I can be sure

My initial gut instinct is she is still talking to him at work. My problem is when I confronted her about it I laid all my cards on the table so she knows how I found out everything. I did not tell her about the VARs and quite honestly I had put them in her car and in the house but never got anything.

She was using What's App to talk to him every day while at work, and even at home when I was around. I can't believe the I feel like a fool.

I found out she downloaded SnapChat now and her response to me confronting her about that was that a woman at work had told her about it.

I know it's not on her phone when I check, but she can install it and uninstall it at will so I will never know.

I really want this to work, and am wondering if my doubts, anger, resentment are unfounded. I really love her and we have two kids (8 and 7) and I don't want to break the family up over my insecurities. It's just extremely difficult to let go of everything that has happened

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment