Pages

Search blog and web

How can i approach this girl i like in college?

  • Thread Starter

I'm a month into my first year and there's this girl i like who is in none of my classes and we have literally no mutual friends. I see her a lot around college and, the first few times i saw her, we both locked eyes walking down the corridor. Every time i saw her around college she would be looking at me and she sometimes shed look away and other times shed keep eye contact when i looked back at her, so i took this as a sign that she liked me so i started to smile at her when i saw her around and she ignored it the first time then she started smiling back. It's been like that for a couple weeks now and i still haven't spoken to her and i don't even know her name but i really like her... So how can i approach her and get to know her? I feel like i've left it too late and it would be kind of weird for me to just start a conversation with her out of the blue when i see her walking down the corridors and **** especially when shes probably headed to class and there is a lot of other people around..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment