Pages

Search blog and web

Advice please

  • Thread Starter

Hi all!
So i've been going out with girl for nearly a month now and things were all good up until tonight. We had a halloween party tonight that we both went too. She turned up rather drunk and spoke to me about 3 times in about 4 hours, we didn't hug, dance or kiss. Instead she was dancing and grinding with a boy from my year group. This has put me in a really depressing mood! I understand she has had about 4 boyfriends before me, however this is my first time. Do I stay with her and forget about what she was doing with him or leave her for ignoring me for most of the night and spending the entire night dancing with a certain boy...
Any suggestions please, stay or leave?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment