Pages

Search blog and web

What's Wrong?

So i just got this from my wife via text. I'm at a major crossroads. I wrote up everything i want to say. I want to pour my heart out and tell her she may not have a emotional-physical sexual desire but i do, i need that contact. That we've had this conversation too many times and shes shown that she isnt willing to change. That ive tried dates and games and talking and improving myself and doing things for her but nothing helps. That im realizing she may not be a person who needs that sexual connection and that thats not bad but that i do need it and i dont know what to do.

I feel like if i tell her these things im burning a bridge, that im kinda saying im done trying to help you want an emotional-physical marriage. But if i dont tell her, that my only other option is to keep living with that hole in my life and nothing will change.

I feel like what i say next will dictate how this marriage will finally play out, and i'm afraid that i wont find anything better than what i have now if it ends, and that i should accept that i just married a great mother and best friend who doesnt need emotional-physical contact and is indifferent to the fact that i do.

What do i do????

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment