Pages

Search blog and web

Confidence shattered. How do you get 'back on the horse'?

  • Thread Starter

Since breaking up with my ex-boyfriend last year I've liked 2 guys, one after the other. But both of them rejected my advances- The first because he's "commitment phobic" and "didn't have feelings for me other than physical attraction" and the second because he moved to a different country. The second one was particularly bad because I fell really hard for him.

Now I know this wasn't necessarily my fault and it was maybe just bad luck. But part of me now believes that I'll never have any success in the dating/love department ever again. I'm too scared to make a move on someone in the future. Too scared of having my hopes dashed for a third time

At the risk of sounding cocky, I think I'm quite desirable, or at least have the potential to be: I'm not bad looking; blonde, slim, tall. I am nice to people, educated and do interesting things with my life. So (I don't think) that there's something wrong with me, but still my confidence has been shattered. How do you get back on the horse? So tempted just to give up and reside myself to the fact that I'll probably die alone surrounded by 27 pet cats... :/ haha

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment