Pages

Search blog and web

Husbands ex fling is sister-in-laws BF

My sister-in-law of only 2 months is best friends and has been since grade school with my husbands "ex fling" (ex-fling of very recent before we started dating). I can't stand being around her and have absolutely no desire seeing her at family functions. Of course this is causing lots of stress and problems with my sister-in-law.

My husband and I are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year and she is not "invited" to come along with my sister-in-law. Why would I want to spend Thanksgiving in "my" home with my husbands ex "fling".

Am I being a complete baby? I have no idea what to do but feel this is a situation my husband and his sister created and now I am the bad guy who is causing stress in the family.

One other thing - my husbands Aunt is having a huge Halloween party and has made it clear this is a "family only" party to avoid the "ex fling" to show up and cause an uncomfortable situation for me and my husband. Of course, my sister-in-law is furious and thinks I need to get over it.

help????

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment