Pages

Search blog and web

Is she testing or toying with me?

  • Thread Starter

So this girl and me flirt a lot, she teases me, calls me daft names and generally I think we get along quite well. She deliberatly touches me, I can tell this by the way she does it as if she's been meaning to do it. She also makes a point of getting close when another girl is around? Anyway I have hinted in the past maybe that I like her. Anyway she does show signs that she cares for me, and will always stop whatever she's doing g to talk to me, and I see her glancing at me from time to time, and when we initially first see each other at the start of the day, she can come across as a bit nervous. Anyway the thing is she has a bf, this has only started recently and when she talks about him, she talks about him in a way to almost try and make me jealous? I really don't get this, is she testing me to see my reaction? Or is she playing games? She gives me all these signs and when someone e lse says to her that she likes me, she point blank denies it and goes on to say how 'sorry she is, that she doesn't like me' I'm really confused by her, girls can you think why she's like this? Nuts maybe? Haha


IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment