Pages

Search blog and web

Some Girls Are So Full Of ****

  • Thread Starter

So this girl ive known a while ish, weve had our moments but nothing serious or long term.

She told me she doesnt want to talk to me anymore because of something I done, which wasnt my fault anyway. And normally I dont let ANY girl speak to me in that manner I dont stand for that kind of s***, but to avoid a big scene I actually listened to her and completely stopped talking to her.

And now after I havent been talking to her, because honestly I couldnt give a flying ... about what she thinks of me, so after complying with her and completely cutting her out of my life, SHE now starts talking to me and then starts telling me how wrong I am and how bad I am.

Why are you telling me this? I dont care, not bothered, we wernt talking anymore, so why dont it stay like that?

Listen, im trying to hold my anger in because I dont want another scene but WHAT THE HELL is she on? Im trying to ignore her but she will not let me ignore her.

Like im am seriously p****ed of right now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment