Pages

Search blog and web

Female orgasms

My wife and I haven't been together long. Before me, she had never had an orgasm with a partner, or even with a partner present, only by herself. With me she has at least been able to give them to herself while I'm present.

I have been very careful not to push this issue. Always allowing her to volunteer information, but expressing great interest when she does. Never making a big deal of it, always telling her that as long as she is enjoying love making, that is enough for me.

Of course the truth is I would very much like for her to be able to get there with my assistance, but pressure isn't the way to achieve it.

Recently she has been experiencing what she says is a different type of orgasm when I perform oral. She says there is a build up and a release, but not the waves of pleasure she experiences when she does it herself. It is immediately followed by clitoral sensitivity.

I have heard vague references to something like this. A woman posting that at one time she thought something like this was an orgasm but it really wasn't.

Anyone familiar with the phenomenon? Does it at least mean we are on the right track?

Any advise appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment