Pages

Search blog and web

What's going on with this guy?

  • Thread Starter

Basically, there is this guy in my year who I'm confused about. Around this time last year, his friends called me over and told me he likes me (but they have a reputation of doing this to random girls all the time, so I didn't think anything of it).

Nothing really happened over the year; if I saw him, we would look at each other wouldn't really acknowledge each other (i.e. say hi or smile), but he is one of those people who doesn't speak unless spoken to most of the time.

Then, this week I saw him outside school and he smiled at me. I didn't smile back (:S) because I wasn't used to doing it to him. Then, as I entered a classroom at school, all his friends were sitting with him, nudged him in my direction slyly and said "go on" quietly.

Nothing else happened, I saw him again and we were back to our old ways of not saying hello/smiling.

So, does anyone have a clue as to what is going on?:confused:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment