Pages

Search blog and web

Do they ever come back?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I'm just wondering if walk way wives ever come back.

My wife and I split up at the start of the year, I have posted the story in considering divorce and separation. She lived in the house up until 4 month ago and then bought a place near her parents home.

Just 2 weeks ago I found out from one of my sons that there was a African American guy from America who was coming out stay with them (we live in Melbourne Australia). I can't tell you how heart broken I was and still are. I think he flys back today.

As you guessed I am still weary much in love with my wife and I guess I'm just clinging to the hope that one day she will want to try again .... I know what you're thinking...Dic*head.

I've read on this site about "the fog" and stuff like that and just don't know if all that stuff is bs or not.

I am not contacting her at all now, I've lost about 12 kgs and I'm in pretty good shape...except for smoking...but I do that because I'm continually anxious.

We've been together for 11 years (have two gorgeous boys 10 & 7) and split once two years ago..if you care to read my previous thread it will explain.

I'm just wondering if there are any women out there who something similar like this has happened to and if they went back to their husbands and why they went back.

Would really love your input as I am so down at the moment and would love your thoughts.

Thanks

Kev

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment