Pages

Search blog and web

Am I at fault here? How to change?

  • Thread Starter

I was talking to my friend (girl) and I asked what she is up to? She came on whatsapp, read the message but didn't reply. Then, I messaged again and wrote "?"


And then I wrote why are you reading my message but not replying.


I get annoyed when she does that. Anyway after a hour, she says "I'm busy. Wait." I said ok.

And then she did didn't message back that day.


Is it my fault? Was I being too pushy and should I have waited for her to reply to my 1st message before messaging again?


Usually when we talk, it's pretty much instant replies.

She sometimes does this "seen but no reply" and I really don't like it. :/


Maybe I am a bit insistent but I don't like when she does that.

When other people do this, I don't mind, it doesn't affect me, but when it's her, I really get upset and paranoid and I can't control myself and I always say something. I guess I really dislike being ignored.

How can I stop doing this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment