Pages

Search blog and web

Way every one here is obsessed with divorcing a cheater.

Why everyone here is so obsessed with divorcing a cheater. We are all human beings, all are drawn to making mistakes whoops I meant wrong decisions. yes I know nothing excuses anyone to cheat but it happenece. It's one thing threatening divorce but To me divorcing immediately after discovering infidelity jsut shows me the lack of love one have for their spouse that most definitely could be a cause for one's infidelity. If you are that eager to get rid of them you must not have been a good husband/wife, caring, loving, sportive, to begin with. No that dose not mean you be punished with infidelity but it happened, now what.

Is marriage to most of you just about two people going to work, raising kids, getting old together and getting comfortable?? Well what about love ??? I truly beleave Love is about fighting with them fighting for them. To me if I had to divorced my wife after I found out about her affair I would have just proven the The fact that I did not love her And she was in her right to a affair. Not every affair is the same neather are the reason nor the people that commits them. I genuinely believe that my wife is a good person who just got lost in the grand scheme of life. So now I am spose to crucify her?? Is the idea of marriage as I have listed above or is that about two people in love because if it is about love, love hurts, requires forgiveness, cries for passion, to me I or anyone that does not hold these values two words love Is just in a effectuation state with their spouse something that they are committed to not because they're in love because they have to because soc iety demands it and God says so.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment