Pages

Search blog and web

Started having sex, need advice and tips!

  • Thread Starter

Ok so firstly I'm a 21 year old male and I recently lost my virginity a couple of days ago. The experience was fun yet frustrating. Mainly because It was a struggle at times to get inside of her. My penis is no bigger than average, so would you say this is due to a lack of foreplay/good foreplay perhaps ?

I'm not sure if sex tips are allowed on here, but if they are I have a few questions:

Firstly about what positions are best to start of with for a sex beginner, Like I know missionary, and we did that and it worked but that was the only position that worked for us haha.

Secondly I couldn't cum either, I was wearing a condom, but I just didn't feel much pleasure out of the experience, perhaps due to anxiety of something else. I'm just wondering if there is any other lads out there that could share their experience of how long it takes to go from being a complete novice at sex, to the coordination and pleasure aspect coming into sex.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment