Pages

Search blog and web

Awkward around guys

  • Thread Starter

I recently started uni, but I seriously think I repel guys or something. I feel awkward around males, but don't really show it and I'm quite outgoing also but still it seems as though I'm so awkward guys stay away from me! I've been to a girls school nearly all my life since I was 5 till now, 18. I've never had a male friend but I don't think going to a girls school would really impact any potential friendships between guys. All my friends are so casual and easygoing with guys and I'm just there like an awkward turtle...I'm so frustrated, I mean at this rate I'm never gonna bloody meet anyone. Maybe guys don't want to befriend me because I'm not really a standout in the looks department? I have quite a low opinion of myself and my looks, but maybe my awkward looks repel guys? I don't know really. I'm aware this post sounds whiny but I can't really complain to my friends who have no idea what i'm on about since they have lots of guy friends and are way more attract ive then me. Seriously, all the girls on my course are so pretty and then there's me, plain and awkward. But overall, why is it so hard to make a male friend?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment