Pages

Search blog and web

What do you tell the betrayed?

The other day I found out this lady(very kind) who I used to work with just recently found out her hubs had been having affairs for all six years of their marriage. I know what she is going through. I know it's none of my business but I still want to beat the hell out of him. But how can I when I did not beat the hell out of my wife and wanted to? I mean is this a vicarious situation? If it is perhaps I should keep a distance. There are many levels of betrayal and I think mine scrapes the top. There are not many that had their spouse create profiles out on hook-up sites to use as a public image to family and friends for her false justification to leave me. I might easily channel the anger too much. I would like to say something to her but the rage might take over. Be there as a friend or just back away?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment