Pages

Search blog and web

Flirtatious lab partner / awkward lab sessions....

  • Thread Starter

For the new academic year I was to my dismay paired up with a very weird guy and I'm hating the lab work because I have to work with him. So that's 3-6 hours every week!
He's socially awkward too and due to my amiable nature he may have gotten the wrong impression. All I said was 'I will clear up the work bench and wash the apparatus, you can go home' because I like cleaning but ever since then, he's been really weird and I don't want to be rude to him so I just blank him but I wish I could change partners :( And I have to do nearly all the work as he has no clue what's going on RE the lab work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment