Pages

Search blog and web

How are European guys sexual lives?

  • Thread Starter

I got an Spanish bf and he all the times complain about my period. Because I dont give him sex during my period. This is the first time in my life when someone complain me because I have period. I can say nothing but surprised a lots. Then he asks for hjob. I dont mind but I dont want to do when I simply dont feel like doing it. It makes me feel like a whore without being paid. He said it is very common in Europe and keep asking me to do it until we quarrel, as usual. I am confused. I am quite new in UK and a lots of questions I want to ask about this bf but have no one I can share. Hope I can find some clue here.
Is he sex addict?
Is he normal typical European guy? I mean most of others guy ask the same?
I am flexible but even so, I think he should respect my feeling. He often takes the reason is that every people here do this, its common sense and I should do the same. I was a bit angry. However, I wonder if its right or not?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment