Pages

Search blog and web

Finally

After six months of separation due to his infidelity, we're finally in marital counseling per his request. In December of 2013 he started an emotional/over-the-phone affair with a female across the country. He detached himself from me and our two kids. I discovered these hours of conversations in April of this year and he left. It's been a rollercoaster until I finally had it and filed for divorce three weeks ago.

Since then he has called this female in front of me and told her it was over. He gave me access to his Facebook and cell phone records. We have gone to two marital counseling sessions. We've done our homework given, which is to go out on dates and for him to contact me more throughtout the day. He also agreed to change his cell# and block her. I think I've been very strong throughout all this and have been reasonable to the changes I want him to make to help me heal. All I want is to feel safe.

Yesterday I texted him and asked him to meet me at the cell phone company to change his number and block her. He texted back stating he will not change his # and he'll be doing it over the phone. In addition, he stated he had an appointment after work and couldn't go. When I asked what his appointment was for, he replied "Why do you have to know? But if you do, it's at the bank". Needless to say I was upset beyond means. How is this suppose to help me heal and trust? Why is he being resistant? After counseling on Tuesday he even gave me a big hug. He hasn't contacted me since then. What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment