Pages

Search blog and web

Update cheater still mad!

Ok it's been awhile but wanted to give all an update. Wife cheated one time and had a flirty affair for 3+ months..


She is moved out, we have separation agreement all done and legal. Just waiting it out to get divorce. She wants the marriage back but continues to blame me for so many things. She does not work and I am having to pay for her place/car/alimony ext. I feel sorry for the whole deal, we have one child together and she seems to be doing good with it all but I really miss seeing her everyday (my child)! I live down the road and soon will be able to spend more time with her. So my question is how does the STBEX want the marriage back if she is doing so many things that push me away more? She does not respect all the things I do, she is spoiled. She cheated on me when our relationship was going great so I feel uncomfortable around her. I think I would have gave it another shot (I tried for 6 months but the fact of her cheating tore me apart) if she was nice all the time. Could it be the guilt of her ruining everything to keep digging a deeper hole? She's mad at me for not coming home and keeps doing things to keep it that way. I do still love her but wow this life is tuff, I wish none of us were here talking about infidelity. Boo

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment