Pages

Search blog and web

Weird intense guys on Tinder

  • Thread Starter

I've just started using tinder last week. I've had a few creepy guys message me asking for pics on snapchat and stuff like that - but I was kinda expecting that and they're pretty easy to ignore! But what I was NOT expecting was all the guys who get ridiculously INTENSE after a couple of days of messaging.. you don't respond for several hours and they're checking you're still speaking to them.. did they offend you? etc etc :/

One guy in particular is really starting to freak me out.. we got on well and seemed to have a lot in common.. but yesterday he was so sulky about me not responding for a day... 'So you've stopped speaking to me then.' When I said I hadn't he kept saying tinder had said i had been online. Then when i didn't respond to another message for about 10 minutes he put 'fine then nevermind'. I made some comment about how i sometimes get messages on tinder even when it says the person hasn't been online for days so I didn't think it was that accurate. Then he seemed to get offended as it 'sounded like i was messaging other men'.
WTF! Is it just me or is this ridiculously too controlling?? (full stop.. let alone to someone you have never actually met!) I had agreed to meet him for a drink but Im too freaked out now... anyone had similar experiences?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment