Pages

Search blog and web

Says she don't like me but ups the ante around other girls?

  • Thread Starter

So this girl, point blank told me she doesn't like me, I was quite taken back by it and was a bit quiet with her for a day or two. Anyway, there's another girl who we both know and I've not hidden the fact that I like this other girl in the past. (The other girl doesn't know though, for various reasons) anyway, after me being a bit quiet with her for a day or two she made quite an effort to get things back to normal. She started calling me by some weird name she has got for me, and teasing me again. In the past she has given me lots of reasons to think she likes me but as I say she point blank told me she doesn't like me. She has a bf (in the past she has said he likes her more than she likes him) and she talks about him in a way that I can only describe that she's trying to get a reaction out of me?
So when the three of us are together she 'ups the ante' with me in front of the other girl, I'll be talking and she will be touching me on the back and generally standing close, to which the other girl says nothing, and then when she leaves the other girl (who in the past I've said I liked) starts to wildly laugh (like ALOT) and one joke I said and to be honest I didn't think was that funny.
In truth I know longer have the feelings I did have for the other girl, and have actually fallen for the girl with the bf. I haven't told her (maybe hinted in the past) but with her saying she doesn't like me I don't see the point, especially as she has a bf...
But why act like this, I'm struggling to work this one out.
?



IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment