Pages

Search blog and web

Asking a girl out over facebook

  • Thread Starter

I was raised in the school of thought that if a guy asks out a girl over fb/text etc he is at best a bit immature and at worst a total loser, so in the past I've always asked girls out in person.

I recently got to know a first year girl during fresher's fair. We then bumped into eachother on a night out and once after her lecture when she was walking back to her hall and we've chatted a bit. We seemed to get on and she seemed to find me funny. So that's it: three brief conversations, but I'd like to get to know her better.

But here is the problem - she's a first year so she's on campus the whole time whereas I'm on placement, so I am hardly ever at uni. So it's either asking her for a drink on facebook, or hoping I'll randomly bump into her whenever I'm next on campus (unknown and unlikely).

Bonus problem - I haven't even added her on fb and she never told me her surname - but I found her anyway. So if I add her, will I look like a bit of a stalker to boot? :rolleyes:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment