Pages

Search blog and web

Premenopause

Hello all,

This is my fist post. I have been lurking for a while, and I really like the advice I have been reading on TAM, so I thought why not post a question that has been on my mind.

I am 41 and my wife is 44. We have been married for 21 years (first marriage for both). Sex has generally been good in our marriage. Some periods better than others (lately it has been great, but I don't think it's related to premenopause), but it has been regular and neither of us has any major complaints in that regard. :)

Lately, I have been seeing some changes in the wife that makes me think she is going through premenopause. I was wondering if couples would be willing to share their experience going through this phase in life. I am interested in knowing how it impacted your relationship, your sex life, and any advice you may have.

Comments are welcome from both women and men.

Thank you,
Blue

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment