Pages

Search blog and web

Help! I think my girlfriend is hiding things from me.

Hello, friends! Maybe it is not a wise decision to share my story here, but I do need your help, especially those people who have the same experience with me! I'm feeling really upset because of my girlfriend. I have been dating a girl for the past 3 years and our parents have accepted our relationship. However, several months ago, we broke up due to a silly reason. Now we haven't been in touch for 3 months. Two weeks ago she came back to me and I was really happy untill I realised that there's another guy she frequently talks to on Whatsapp. I never mind if she has other male friends. However, things are totally different from that. Now she has started lying to me. She goes out with that guy but tells me that she is going out with her female friends. She says good night to me at 11:30 at night but continues to be on WhatsApp till 3 am. Maybe I am too paranoid, but her unreasonable behaviors have put me on the rack. I love her, guys. Is she really hiding something from me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment