Pages

Search blog and web

Viewpoint on my marriage

If i ever decide to separate from my wife or even divorce, there is no way that i will EVER get married again.

For those of u who are recently married, here is advice. NEVER NEVER NEVER take ur spouse for granted. Ever.
U do not put kids before ur spouse, ever.
U do not put ur parents before ur spouse, ever
U discuss everything, and i mean everything with ur spouse.
U always, always stay mindful of ur marriage and its health.
U and ur spouse should always, and i mean always fullfill at least the 3 most important needs they have.
Always keep this in mind. If u can always find the energy, effort, motivation, and push to maintain a friendship or whatever with others, than u should and can find time and those same efforts for ur spouse.

I have tried giving this to my wife, and she is blind to see the reality of who and what she has in her life (me). She believes in kids first and her parents first and finds time and effort for everyone and everything else and i get the bones if the leftovers. I feel inmense resentment and have also begun growing hatred. People change, yes people do change, but ur mind does not. Ur mind only changes as much as u want it to change. If u repeat to urself everyday why u committed to ur spouse (goes for both husband and wife) u will never to lose the reason why u chose ur spouse.

Just to let everyone in on a secret, a few weeks ago, i was in a very heavy state of depression. My depression had become so bad, because of how my marriage had become and how my wife was acting towards me, that i almost committed suicide, and im not kidding around. I was in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror with the shower running late at night, and i had a lair of scissors in my hand. The thought was frozen in my head, and everything else had become black. I dont know how, but i fought the temptation to kill myself. This is what can happen when u love ur spouse so deep and just want them to treat u how they did before and they take u for granted. Affairs can happen also, but they are not deadly.

Just to clarify, i dont have mental issues. Im very patient , tolerant, very keen in things, and very easy going, as well as friendly. But my situation caused my emotions to attack me and my heart and my mind.
Sometimes i think, why didnt i do it and leave a note to my wife saying, this is what u taking me for granted caused me to do, i hope u enjoy the rest of ur life without me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment