Pages

Search blog and web

Want to get back with ex, better to stay in contact or not?

  • Thread Starter

My ex and I broke up a few months ago and I hadn't really spoke to him, though he'd wanted me back and messaged me. Now he says he has no feelings and wants to be friends. Ultimately, I want to get back together. What's more likely to facilitate this - staying in touch or cutting contact for a bit?
Conversation now is a little awkward and obviously minus all the lovey dovey relationship stuff, but maybe it'll help us slowly get close. But I guess it might make him get comfortable with the friendliness and stop him thinking of how things used to be.
Cutting contact could make him just forget about me. Or I guess it could give him time to reflect and miss me.
I'm not looking for people telling me to get over it, just which is the better option and is more likely to get him back.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment