Pages

Search blog and web

Do your regret getting divorced

I'm not divorced but I contemplate it in my head at least once every few weeks. it's not like our problems can't be worked out(you can go thru my short post history to get an idea) it's just we find ourselves walking around the same mTN over and over again.

I've seen how divorce ruins families. I don't want to be a statistic.I don't want to share my kids. To me it just seems so unatural for children to live in two separate households. I've also seen ppl get divorced and remarried but still have major problems in their second marriage. I'm 40 so I'm old enough to know there is no such thing as the fairly tale. I just want to be in love with my husband, I want to desire him sexually. I want to live in a marriage where there is harmony, not a house where there is unrest, and I'm walking on egg shells.

I don't know what's the lesser of two evils. Staying together for the kids, (and hoping we can regain what we once had)or being unhappy 90% of the time. Before you ask, YES we have talked about the issues in our marriage. Changes are made on both ends, then two weeks later we're right back at the drawing board! I'm tired!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment