Pages

Search blog and web

Wife-loss of drive?

My wife and I have had what most would consider to be the ideal marriage.

I am 40 and she is nearing 42. We have been married 21 years now and have had very few arguments (less than 10 in 21 years).

We get along great. We have two kids. We date often. I bring her flowers every week and make her fancy breakfast's in bed every week. She does a lot for me too. Everyone thinks we have the perfect marriage and in some ways, they are right.

Up to now we have had lots of sex, as it at least 3-4 times a week even after 21 years.

Monday I was shocked when she told me that she doesn't enjoy sex anymore and has been doing it for me. Obviously I was rather hurt and perplexed, but she says it isn't me. This was all very shocking to me and new territory.

I'm guessing that part of it is that she "feels" looser now to me and she can't feel me as well as in the past (and vice versa). Part of it may be pre-menopausal as well. I don't know.

I've read a lot on line, but was wanting to hear some personal stories about what has worked for you. I admit that I would be sad if we had to cut way back on our sex life, but I also don't want her to do it just for me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment