Pages

Search blog and web

Does this indicate interest?

  • Thread Starter

A guy I work with (I think) may be interested in me. However, i'm not particularly good at reading the signs. In the past I've misinterpreted things and have ended up looking like a bit of a fool. Does this sound like he might be harbouring an interest, or am I getting ahead of myself? :

He always, without fail, says hello when we pass each other.
He always maintains eye contact and pays me his full attention in conversation.
He makes an effort to come and talk to me on a regular basis.
I often catch him glancing at me from across the room.
He asks which days i'm working this week/seems interested in my shift pattern.
He smiles at me a lot, and its a very genuine smile. Kind of gives me 'the look', if you know what I mean

Opinions much appreciated

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment