Pages

Search blog and web

Interested in a girl I met in Waterstones

  • Thread Starter

So I guess I'll start by saying what happened and then explaining myself I suppose. I'm somewhat embarrassed by how petty this might seem to some. So I've left myself anon for this one.

Okay, so I went to Waterstones in my city (Preston), to get myself a new manga. So I walked in with my friend and this girl who works there looked at me really strangely, it's because she recognised me, as I also recognised her. So after taking like 30 minutes to pick a manga I went to the till and she was there, waiting to serve someone. I felt a little uneasy because I wasn't 100% sure as to why she gave me a funny look and also I'm not the type of guy that really talks to a lot of girls.

Anyway I handed the manga over and she randomly asked me if my name was Andrew, I said no and she told me that she thought she recognised me which is why she gave me the look. I told her I also recognised her from somewhere, but wasn't sure. So I told her my name, that got her thinking more and she said she really recognised the name. So yeah we spoke for like 5 minutes and I left and she said nice to meet you. Idk about anyone else, but to me that was a unique encounter.

So I was walking home and I remembered how I knew her, which is from primary school and who this Andrew is. So I was thinking about her like the whole hour or so I was walking home. She was really beautiful and such a nice person! I really wanted to go back and talk to her again as we still have that talking point.

Anyway, this might seem petty to some that I'm thinking about her over a 5 minute conversation, but it isn't a common thing for me. So I'm thinking about going back same time next week for another manga in hope that she will be there so I can talk to her again, find out her name and maybe ask her for he number or if she may want to hang out sometime.

That's what I'm thinking of doing, but I'm unsure. What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment