Pages

Search blog and web

Scared that no one will turn up at the party

  • Thread Starter

So, under the persuasion of my friends, I have created a party and invited over 160 people on Facebook.

However, I'm getting doubts whether many people will turn up and is it worth it? I do regret it as it could either be very good or end up disastrously.

I'm just a normal guy, liked by my friends and I get on well with pretty much anyone. But the problem is that I'm not one of those popular guys so I'm getting doubts over whether anyone would really want to attend the party?

What's more, I don't know 70% of the girls which are invited, there's also doubts on the problems of ratios and that could also end up badly if 50 guys turn up and there's only 20 girls.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, I'm just the guy who gets along with everyone, but not many very close relationships apart from my core friends. And I'm not known to be a party animal either which might also affect the turnout of the party.....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment