Pages

Search blog and web

Ending my relationship...few reasons...am I wrong?

  • Thread Starter

She's amazing and we are good together...but

But I seriously can't get over her past...and I think its unfair if I stay with her..coz she should be with someone who's happy to see beyond her past.

I'm a normal, "nice" guy, who never slept around and always waited for the right person to come along. I have only slept with my ex.

But my current GF has had a one night stand. She has pulled so many people on nightouts. She even accepted that she kissed her ex's friend when drunk, but that was before they were official. She has had two different "friends with benefits". She has slept with an older guy (she's 20 and he was nearly 40) just for the night and doesn't even know his last name or anything about him.

I really can't get over all this. When I kiss her, I sometimes remember those lips have been elsewhere and in many people. I feel disgusted inside.

I may sounds very traditional. Or not a nice person. But that's how I feel. I know there are pletny of girls out there, who will be like me and are waiting to meet someone like me...

So, should I end this relationship nicely, before things get serious and I being "stuck" with someone I will always have an issue with? Please help me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment