Pages

Search blog and web

Why do girls with boyfriends sometimes lead on single guys?

  • Thread Starter

First of all, disclosure I have female friends and I don't hit on all girls.

I met a girl at uni who I thought was very pretty, seemed to get on with in conversation. In fact, she seemed fairly flirty too. She's on a different course to me. She seemed very friendly with lots of people on her course and her circle seemed to include several guys and girls. She used to laugh and smile with me a lot. In fairness I never asked her out or asked about a bf, but then way later on, I found out from someone else that she has a boyfriend. Whaaat? I mean as well as being friendly, I was pretty forward with compliments about her, so I'm not sure why she didn't bring it up. In fact, from what I heard things are serious and marriage is possibly on the cards!

I know there is no "taken" ring on every girl who isn't single, but I felt she was leading me on a bit! I feel uncomfortable now as I wasn't trying to hit on a girl who has a boyfriend.

Does this happen often?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment