Pages

Search blog and web

A question of edge

I put this in Ladies Lounge, but anyone is welcome to answer.

How important is edge in a partner? How do you define edge? Is it the same for men and women?

My husband has definite edge and it's a big part of why I stay attracted to him. It's partly that he's a bit unpredictable, so I don't always know what he's going to say or how he's going to react.

And here's a recent example. He came into the kitchen to say good morning. I said, playfully, do you love me? He said "No" and snogged me. Then he smacked my ass and left.

Rawr

Of course this is combined with absolute integrity, honour and loyalty. I don't think I'd enjoy it if it was more real.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment