Pages

Search blog and web

Upset her and destroyed everything...please help

  • Thread Starter

Basically...

I've been feeling pretty damn low (probably an understatement), and feeling like my girlfriend doesn't invest as much as me, although she is away in her job right now, we communicate at distance. I knew she was busy but found it hard to accept our communication had dwindled from a few texts to one per day, as well as phone calls.

My insecurities with my constantly questioning everything in the relationship from: her just not being bothered, losing interest, cheating, and even wanting to break up has been in my mind. Additionally with us with only a year left of uni, and our own paths, I panicked.
I began to feel our relationship was doomed, I was initially supposed to be seeing her at end of month, but she wants to stay away longer since she enjoys it. I'm very depressed.

It all came to fruition last night as I'd just pretty much told her it all. I'm not normally the sort of guy to spring things on people, but I just couldn't take the hole in my heart of not knowing how things will turn out. I told her, she went quiet and cried silently on the phone. She reassured me she's okay, but I don't buy it.

She is upset since she had a bad day, and then I went and lumbered it on her...plus, she was never initially worried about things, until I said what I did. We both love each other, but I feel like I've inadvertently ripped out her heart. She thinks I'm making excuses to not be with her.

What do I do?

Tl;dr: I'm feeling insecure and depressed about the arrangement of our LDR, and future of our relationship. I panicked and told her about it. She is upset, and thought I want to break up, or wanted a way out. I love her, but from what she's told me it feels like I've planted doubts in her head after telling her my concerns. What do I do to mend things?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment