Pages

Search blog and web

How to deal with jealous friends?

  • Thread Starter

A month ago my best friend stopped talking to me altogether and deleted me off all his social media. I don't know why, I tried calling and texting him but he never responded. I know where he lives so I could confront him now since I'm back in my home town where he still lives.


Should I?



I just feel robbed for all those years I invested in this friendship, I confided in him the most and he confided me in as well.

I go through cycles of hating him then forgiving him and it's a viscious circle right now. A part of me will always hate him for treating me like this but a part of me wants to forgive him and possibly even forget him and become bffs again.



I don't know, I feel like I'm being a door mat.



I don't know what I did wrong to him. I just know that he has cut me out.


I suspect he is jealous of me, he's always been second best to me. Though I never rubbed it in his face. I have a good degree (medicine) and he's doing some bogus course with terrible job prospects yet I always supported him when other people (including his own family) were putting him down.



I just feel betrayed and hurt. :cry:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment