Pages

Search blog and web

I found her diary.

  • Thread Starter

Hello, I have found the diary of a young woman who lives in my area and so obviously I read it and it was a lot of fun. It detailed things such as how she dealt with the death of her brother, her ideas of romance and her hopes to go to Oxford University, really "private" (not anymore) thoughts and embarrassing thoughts as well . I want to find a way of copying it and making sure that as many people as possible can read it as I can. She has lost it and does not know who has picked it up or even if it has been picked up at all.

I know that many of you will say oh but "copying her diary is immoral". I am intending on doing this anonymously and if it causes problems then so be it.

My question to you is what is the best way of copying such a material and making it easily accessible?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment