Pages

Search blog and web

6+ months separated, 12 anniversary approaching just want to forget ...

Please excuse the word salad- overcome with loneliness and anxiety no companionship with another person for over 7 mos now and not sure how much longer I can stand it. We cannot agree on terms for the divorce so filing on pause. Meanwhile packed up the house, selling everything or donating it. still awaiting job transfer for move to Hawaii that should be wrapped up in a month. threw away all items associated with us as a couple. haven't lived as a couple in nearly 8 months since his affair was suspected. I am crazy right now with every fiber of me crying out for affection. People say its wrong for me to want companionship when my divorce isn't final. I don't want to start anything since not ready plus could be leaving the mainland... I am the one punished for being faithful. I know life isn't always fair but this seems so cruel. I just want to affectionately be with someone else on the day the upcoming anniversary to commemorate moving on that date. ir rational I know.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment