Pages

Search blog and web

What the hell is wrong with me.

Holy hell. I don't know what is wrong with me. I just lost my ****, and I mean lost it! On my H. He was punishing the cat for getting on the tv stand by giving him a squirt of water and I came into the room so he came at me with the water like he was going to squirt me. I said no don't, around 6 times and kept walking backwards into the kitchen and he was following. I was begging him to stop and not get me wet with the stupid squirt bottle. He was laughing so of course I was trying not to laugh and be serious and he squirted me with the water, well I ****ing lost it! I started screaming at him and telling him he's ****ing immature and I told him not to ****ing do that. I was slamming the kitchen cupboards and told him to **** off twice and he finally left the kitchen. I yelled so loud I'm pretty sure the neighbours heard and by throat felt dry. It's been half hour and my body is still vibrating. I don't know what he hell has happened. I can't imagine how he feels right now. I am sitting in our room in the dark trying to figure out why the hell I got so pissed off. I just don't know. If he EVER yelled at me like that, I would probably cry myself to sleep for a month. It's just not right. I feel like **** and just don't understand. I feel like I wasn't even me. It's just so weird. Urgh.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment