Pages

Search blog and web

Hall Pass

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this. My husband and I have been married 23 years. Background = we've been having problems in the area of sex, his drive is way higher than mine (I am on medication that lowers my drive and he knows this and I try the best I can). He went away for a week and wasn't in contact like he used to be. Things seemed "off" and my radar sensed something wasn't right. He left his computer open when he went out and I looked at some emails of his trip and one jumped out at me. A co-worker asked him if he enjoyed his "Hall Pass" and his response was "Im a front desk b**ch." Now this is extremely out of character as we are christians and he doesn't ever talk like that. I know he got wasted one night. Claimed his phone wasn't "plugged in right" so he couldn't call me.
I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I don't want to be naive either. This isn't the first 'weird' thing to happen on these trips that his company has each summer.
Advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment