Pages

Search blog and web

Is cheating always wrong?

  • Thread Starter

Ok, so my gripe is that I'm in a very long term relationship, but I want to know what having sex with others is like too, and by others I mean I want to have sex with members of both genders and just really enjoy it all. I love my partner (of the opposite sex) so much and, barring this would never do anything that would hurt them. I know they wouldn't want me to do this, and it's EXTREMELY unlikely that they've ever done so, but at the same time they want me to be happy and I'm not 100% fulfilled without being sexually experimental.

I don't want to leave them, but I also don't want to continue feeling a bit chastised in a monogamous relationship. I've cheated a lot before, but in the last 6-12 months I seem to have developed a conscious and can't bring myself to do it again. When I did do it before, I used to cry about it afterwards. Now, I'm feeling frustrated and convincing myself that if they never found out and it made me happier, would it be so bad?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment