Pages

Search blog and web

How to get a girlfriend ??

  • Thread Starter

Im at uni going into my final year, and its been a while since I have been in a relationship however what are the top tips to get girlfriend. Tbf I was thinking it may be a bit difficult in my third year at uni as everyone will be researching for their dissertations ect. But I have been trying, I talk to a lot of girls but I dont seem to click with that many, theres one im crushing on now and she seems to be drifting apart from me.

But like I said what do I do ? Just wait ? This waiting time is sure taking a while I was just thinking the right girl will walk into my life eventually, but its taking the pi*s waiting. I just want someone to be as close as I was with my ex partner.

Can you fall in love twice ?

Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment