Pages

Search blog and web

magaluf vs relationship

  • Thread Starter

basically i've been with my boyfriend a year and a half now- he's gone on his first 'lads' holiday to magaluf. He said he'd never cheat on me but magaluf is maga luf. it's come to tonight and he won't reply to my messages and when i phone him he puts it to answer machine. He then texted saying 'i'll text you later'. Why can't he call me? I feel as if he's got some thing to hide. His friends are on wifi but he states that his isn't working. We also arranged a time for him to call me and he didn't. Instead, he called me and stated we'd arranged that time instead...when i know for a fact we hadn't. I don't know what do i feel like i'm hitting my head against a brick wall like he's not interested

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment