Pages

Search blog and web

How do I tell him I had a miscarriage?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys, well recently I found out that I had a miscarriage way back in March/early April time as was 3 months pregnant. I wasn't aware of the pregnancy as I had stress and severe depression as well as that, I had taken a pregnancy test back in December which told me I was fine (turns out I took it early).

Anyway, the guy who got me pregnant was an ex friend of mine. I lied to him over a few small things and now he doesn't speak to me anymore. The reason I lied was because I had insecurities and was extremely misguided. Anyway, he forgave me but doesn't want to associate himself with me anymore which makes me incredibly upset.

Because I found this out, I really do need advice on how to tell him. He needs to know as it will only end up playing on my mind for years. The problem is that I have lived a very unbelievable life and because I lied over something stupid, how is he going to believe me? I will have proof yes, but I don't know how to word it or even speak to him.

Also, I do need him. I cant tell my parents or most of my friends and I need to talk to him about it all. I cant help but think that because of this miscarriage and pregnancy earlier, I behaved completely terrible towards him so it is embarrassing.

Please help me try to explain things. I understand that I shouldn't have lied about whatever it was, but this is causing me a lot of emotional and physical pain.

Thank you x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment